Speech-language assessment and treatment services are covered by most extended
health benefits. Please refer to your policy for your family’s coverage amount and your insurer’s procedures for reimbursement. Oxford Speech Plus’s billing relationship is with you. If you wish to use health insurance to cover some of our fees, we can provide some general information but it is your responsibility to determine and monitor your coverage and to seek reimbursement from your insurer.
No. Because we are a private practice our services are private pay (“fee-for-service”) and are not covered by OHIP.
- $145/hour (including goal summary sheet)
- $70/30 min. (most popular)
- $100/45 min.
- $130/60 min.
- $70/60 min.
Early Literacy Intervention
- $80/45 min.
Remediation Plus (reading program)
- $80/60 min.
- Progress Report $60
- Assessment report writing billed depending on time based upon $130/hour
Our invoices are sent on a monthly basis (in person or via email) and payment is due to
Oxford Speech Plus within 14 days of the invoice date via cash, debit, credit, cheques,
or Interac E-Mail Money Transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, we can set
up pre-authorized monthly credit card billing or you can pay on-line via Wave payments system.
Yes. Without 24 hours notice to cancel an appointment, a $25 fee will be applied.
- Ceridian Cares – http://www.ceridiancares.ca/about
Ceridian Cares provides to families that require support to access programs that “improve quality of life including physical and emotional well being.”
- Jennifer Ashleigh Children’s Charity – https://jenash.org
Jennifer Ashleigh Children’s Charity assists families ease ‘financial burdens.’ They assist children with special treatment needs and medical expenses.
- Labatt- Better Together – http://www.labattbettertogether.ca/
Labatt- Better Together is funding support services to improve the quality of life of individuals.
- Ontario Autism Program
When your child receives a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder you are eligible to receive Ontario Autism Program (OAP). OAP will allow you to access evidence based behavioural services, family services and training offered at Oxford Speech Plus. Find the links below to access more information:
- Assistance to Children with Severe Disabilities
- Child Disability Benefit
- Special Services at Home
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- For children who identify as First Nations/Indigenous, we can help you apply for funding through Jordan’s Principle. More information here:
Still have questions?
Submit your question below and we'll do our best to answer.